The many photographs presented on the Indiana Plant Atlas website represent the kind donation of many photographers; they are listed below. We are always receptive to further excellent photographs, especially those for species currently not or little represented. Contact Marcia E. Moore for submission information.
All photographs are copyright protected, but may be available for use in educational, scientific, or non-profit ventures. Permission for use of particular photographs can be obtained by contacting Marcia E. Moore or Dr. Rebecca W. Dolan who can further direct the request to the photographer or copyright holder in question. Any use of any Indiana Plant Atlas image requires proper credit to the photographer, copyright holder, institution, and the Indiana Plant Atlas.
List of Photographers:
- Robert Barber, Bedford, Indiana, http://www.flickr.com/photos/crowwarrior44
- Julie Elmore, Photos taken while a student at Butler University
- Pete Grube, Valparaiso, Indiana, http://www.flickr.com/photos/avocet07/
- Michael Huft, Valparaiso, Indiana, http://www.flickr.com/photos/mhuftphotos/
- Rick Mark, Photographer for the Twin Swamps Nature Preserve site, Posey County, Indiana
- Marcia E. Moore, Friesner Herbarium Butler University, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Nathan Pate, https://www.flickr.com/photos/brane_fan/
- Vern Wilkins, http://vw.homelinux.net/z/
- Kay Yatskievych, Indiana Plant ID website — coming soon
- George Yatskievych, Flora of Missouri Project
- Ed Zschiedrich